The Catalog for Giving is proud of the outstanding men and women who serve on our Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
- Ken Horn, President, Alchemy Properties
- Reginald Brown, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Marty Burger, Silverstein Properties
- Barbara Klestadt, Community Advocate
- Steven Kohn, Cushman & Wakefield Sonnenblick Goldman
- Michele Kotler, Community Word Project
- Marty Kravet, Royal Abstract
- Robert Lapidus, L&L Holding Company, LLC
- Daniel A. Lauer, Paramount Group
- Michael Lehrman, BGC Partners-Cantor Fitzgerald
- Steven Lichtenfeld, Proskauer
- Cara Macksoud, Community Advocate
- Eric Mulkowsky, Robin Hood Foundation
- David Schulman, Bear Wagner (retired)
- Adam Schwartz, Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Jeffrey Schwartz, Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP
- Cindy Silverman, Citi
- Richard Wagman, Madison Capital
Florence Wiener Executive Director
Flo Wiener joined The Catalog in March of 2011, bringing with her a wealth of experience in the nonprofit sector in general and children’s issues in particular. A lawyer by training, Flo’s legal career included serving as a staff attorney with The Legal Aid society, and Assistant Attorney General for the State of New York. In 1999 she co-founded and served for eight years as Deputy Director of The Partnership for Children’s Rights, an organization dedicated to providing legal services to disadvantaged and disabled youth in New York City. She has served as a consultant to numerous foundations and nonprofit organizations on issues relating to development, program management, Board engagement, and strategic planning. Flo is a graduate of Tufts University and NYU School of Law.
Kelley Cunningham Development Manager
Kelley joined the Catalog in 2014. Before the Catalog Kelley served as the Development Manager for the Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance and spent six years working in the Development Department of the international ocean conservation organization Oceana. During her time at Oceana Kelley garnered extensive experience in event planning; corporate and foundation fundraising; and the management and administration of major gift programs. Kelley also worked in Development at the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) and Reading Partners New York. Kelley earned her A.B. from Mount Holyoke College and is currently completing a Certificate in Fundraising at NYU.
- Sally Berg
- Barbara Kronman