The Catalog for Giving is proud of the outstanding men and women who serve on our Board of Directors. The expenses of the Catalog are fully funded by our board, so that every dollar you give goes directly to the member organizations and the disadvantaged children and youth of New York City.
Board of Directors
- Kenneth Horn, President, Alchemy Properties
- Martin Burger, Silverstein Properties
- Steven Kohn, Cushman & Wakefield Sonnenblick Goldman
- Michele Kotler, Community Word Project
- Martin Kravet, Royal Abstract
- Eric Mulkowsky, Robin Hood Foundation
- David Schulman, Bear Wagner (retired)
- Jeffrey Schwartz, Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP
- Cindy Silverman, Citi
Florence Wiener Executive Director
Flo Wiener joined The Catalog in March of 2011, bringing with her a wealth of experience in the nonprofit sector in general and children’s issues in particular. A lawyer by training, Flo’s legal career included serving as a staff attorney with The Legal Aid society, and Assistant Attorney General for the State of New York. In 1999 she co-founded and served for eight years as Deputy Director of The Partnership for Children’s Rights, an organization dedicated to providing legal services to disadvantaged and disabled youth in New York City. She has served as a consultant to numerous foundations and nonprofit organizations on issues relating to development, program management, Board engagement, and strategic planning. Flo is a graduate of Tufts University and NYU School of Law.
Caitlin Hinton Development Manager
- Sally Berg
- Barbara Kronman